Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese.
You can cook Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese
- It’s 2 slices of bread.
- Prepare Handful of thinly sliced beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of kimchi.
- It’s 1/2 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 pat of butter.
- You need of Cheddar cheese (as much as you like).
Bulgogi Kimchi Grilled Cheese instructions
- First, marinate your meat by mixing thoroughly with sugar, soy sauce, and sesame oil. I used meat for fondue, but if you've got the skills, you can thinly slice striploin..
- As your meat sits, slice cheddar so it covers the entire surface of your bread. Do this twice for both slices..
- Butter both slices of bread..
- Dice kimchi into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with a little oil, and fry meat until it's cooked through. A little crisp won't hurt..
- Mix in kimchi into meat to heat, and remove from pan..
- Assemble sandwich like so bread -> cheese -> bulgogi + kimchi -> cheese -> bread.
- Place in pan and fry until golden brown, flip and repeat.
- Enjoy when hot!.