Snickersnoodles. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and cream of tartar; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Blend in flour, cream of tartar, soda, and salt. Shape dough by rounded spoonfuls into balls.
They are easy to make, require few ingredients, and require no chilling time in the fridge. Stir in flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt. Combine flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl. You can have Snickersnoodles using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Snickersnoodles
- Prepare 1 package of bacon, cooked.
- Prepare Slices of bread, cut into quarters.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Butter.
Roll into small balls until round and smooth. Drop into the cinnamon-sugar mixture and coat well. This cookie jar classic just got a major upgrade, straight from the cereal aisle. Besides being melt-in-your-mouth tender, lightly tangy, and utterly decadent, these snickerdoodles are loaded with toasted Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal.
Snickersnoodles step by step
- Cook up bacon until it can be crumbled nicely..
- Lay out slices of buttered bread on an ungreased cookie sheet. Cut each slice into quarters..
- Sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with pieces of crumbled, cooked bacon..
- Set cookie sheet onto the second highest rack in oven. Broil for approximately 3-5 minutes, or until edges are toasted and cheese is bubbling..
We bake the cookies at a high temperature for a short period of time in order to create a thick snickerdoodle that's just-baked, but maintains a deliciously. This easy Snickerdoodle Cookies recipe is truly the BEST. Soft, buttery and chewy cinnamon-sugar cookies that are loaded with flavor! If you're wondering how to make snickerdoodles, this recipe will let you bake up thick snickerdoodles that come out perfect every time! The ingredients for these snickerdoodles are ones I always have on hand, and they only take a few minutes to make.