Grilled Sausages (5 Ingredients).
You can have Grilled Sausages (5 Ingredients) using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled Sausages (5 Ingredients)
- Prepare of Oil for the pan/grill.
- It’s 400 grams of sausages (I used chicken).
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of onions, diced.
Grilled Sausages (5 Ingredients) instructions
- Combine tomato ketchup and worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined..
- Cut sausages. Skewer the pieces with onion..
- Brush the sauce into the skewered sausages and onion..
- Pour the oil into the pan. Using medium heat, arrange the skewered sausages on the pan/grill. Rotate after a minute or so..