Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups. Arrange ham on rectangle; sprinkle with cheese, onions and mushrooms. Adjust according to the size of your family. A smaller version of this could also be used for Scrambled eggs and cheese.
Jimmy Dean® Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit Roll-Ups are a convenient snack to be enjoyed on-the-go. You have ever-so-easy Southwest flavor going when you make a creamy cheese and corn filling that you wrap up with ham slices and flour tortillas. All Reviews for Ham and Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups. You can cook Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits.
- You need 5 of thin slices of ham.
- It’s 1 of cheese.
Homemade Ham and Swiss Roll-Ups (Homemade Hot Pocket dough with no yeast!) This homemade hot pocket dough with no yeast (and a ham and cheese filling) comes together in just a few minutes. This post contains affiliate links, which earn revenue for this site at no extra cost to you. Ham & Cheese Roll-Ups Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Layer tortillas with ham, provolone cheese, salami, red peppers and mozzarella cheese.
Ham and cheese biscuit roll ups instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Slice ham in half. If using slices of cheese, cut in quarters..
- Roll desired amount of ham and cheese up in each biscuit. Use toothpick to hold in place..
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown..
- Feel free to stuff these with almost anything! Little smokies sausages with cheese and a tsp of chili; slices of pepperoni with mozzarella and a tsp of pizza sauce or marinara, etc..
I tried the Sausage, Egg & Cheese variety of Jimmy Dean Biscuit Roll-Ups. Two Biscuit Roll-Ups make a serving. Cream Cheese Ham Tortilla Roll Ups Recipes. Ham and Cheese Roll UpsBread Booze Bacon. Pickle Pinwheel Pops (Tortilla Ham Rollups)The Kitchen Whisperer.