Jack fruit tomato curry. Our healthy jack fruit tomato curry is now ready. How to make green Jackfruit curry. Young green jackfruit makes a great shredded meat sub.
Take out the curry in a bowl and garnish with green coriander. Serve hot Raw Jackfruit Curry with chapati, naan, parantha or rice. The inflorescences are formed on the trunk, branches or twigs (caulifloria). You can cook Jack fruit tomato curry using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jack fruit tomato curry
- It’s of Cut, clean, wash and slice Jack fruit into small pieces.
- It’s 2-3 of potatoes diced(optional).
- Prepare 3-4 of tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds (jeera).
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli coarse (sukha lal mirch kuta huwa).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fenugreek seeds (methi).
- You need 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds (sarson).
- Prepare 1-2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 of oinions (1 chopped finely).
- Prepare to taste of Ginger and garlic according.
- Prepare leaves of Some curry.
- It’s leaves of Some chopped coriander.
- It’s leaves of Some chopped onion.
Jack fruit vegetable dish is versatile in its own ways. It can be served with hot chapatis, toasted bread, steamed rice or fluffy hot pooris. You will love this delectable combo of potatoes and jack fruit that is buttered and garnished with fresh mint leaves for spicy and pungent taste and aroma! As soon as you add curd, Quickly and briskly mix it very well with the onion-tomato masala.
Jack fruit tomato curry instructions
- Put the Jack fruit in a pressure cooker and diced potatoes on top of it add salt and 1 spatula of water..let it to have 2-3 whistle then open it.
- In a grinder add (ginger, garlic, onion chopped, 3-4 curry leaves, 1/2 tsp cumin seeds, green chillies, all tomatoes chopped) grind all.
- In a saucepan add some oil..after heating add fenugreek seeds, rest cumin seeds, mustard seeds, chopped onions, curry leaves when onions becomes brown add chilli coarse and all grind ingredients..add some salt cover let cook for 2 minutes then add Jack fruit mix well.. cover it let it cook for 2 mins and garnish with chopped onions and coriander leaves.. it's ready to serve👍.
There was young (unripened) jackfruit curry, jackfruit chips and even jackfruit ice Then I simply added in a plethora of spices along with garlic, onions, ginger, tomato. Add tomato paste or tomato puree and mix well. Reviews for: Photos of Chickpea & Jackfruit Curry. Chickpea & Jackfruit Curry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mouthwatering jackfruit curry ,this is a recipe with the flavors of tamarind, lentils, groundnuts and spices.