Funkyfied Chicken n Biscuits. Bojangles' Inc. is an American regional chain of fast food restaurants, specializing in cajun-seasoned fried chicken, and buttermilk biscuits that primarily serves the Southeastern United States. From our world famous biscuits for breakfast to salads, chicken and family meals for lunch and dinner, our menu has something for everyone and every taste! Quick and comforting, this delicious chicken and biscuits recipe is filled with chunky chicken, colorful veggies and spoonfuls of creamy flavor.
One cook makes his biscuits with White Lily flour only because that's how his Maw Mae did it. Another swears by lard, as her family never had the funds for. Not surprisingly the fried chicken biscuit is the best choice. You can cook Funkyfied Chicken n Biscuits using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Funkyfied Chicken n Biscuits
- Prepare 2 each of Cooked Diced Chicken Breasts seasoned how you like it.
- You need 1 bunch of Cooked Diced Bacon.
- It’s 1 can of Drained Green Beans.
- Prepare 3 each of Chopped Celery Stalks.
- You need 2 cup of Cooked Penne Noodles.
- Prepare 2 each of Grated Carrots.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Celery Soup.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Chicken Soup.
- It’s 1 can of Crescent Rolls.
- Prepare 1 cup of Grated Cheese any kind.
Many sandwiches do double duty as breakfast or anytime meals, including the steak, ham, sausage and fried chicken biscuits, while egg can be added to the sausage or ham to make them more of a breakfast sandwich, along with egg and. The most flavorful wings you'll ever eat – and they are baked. so almost good for you. Drop biscuits on top of soup mixture and chicken. Cajun Filet Biscuit® with Pimento Cheese.
Funkyfied Chicken n Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Cook and dice the chicken and bacon.
- Mix Carrots, Drained Green Beans, Cream of Celery, Cream of Chicken Soup in a large bowl and set aside..
- Cook Penne Noodles, halfway add Chopped Celery. Drain and add to soup mixture..
- Pour into Large Casserole Dish and place Crescent Rolls on top. Bake for 20 min or until Crescents are golden brown. Pull out, top with Cheese and Bacon. Place back in oven until cheese is melted..
- Enjoy and let us see that snap!.
This chicken and biscuits recipe is an excellent choice for a family meal. The casserole is made with chicken breasts and an easy sauce. Gather the dough scraps together and cut out more biscuits, placing on the chicken mixture or on a greased baking sheet or pan. In a small bowl, stir together softened butter and honey. Spread honey butter on biscuits and top with chicken and a pickle.