Cheesy Sweet Potatoes. Cheesy Garlic Sweet Potatoes are the perfect side dish OR snack! Warm Mozzarella cheese and parmesan top these tender garlic butter smothered sweet potatoes! With Thanksgiving fast approaching for a lot of my readers, I need to get my stuffing onnnn and pump out some recipes to help you guys out!
In a small bowl, whisk together milk, garlic powder, thyme, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Sweet potato slices are combined with smoked Cheddar and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheeses and cream for a flavorful, cheesy baked dish that's family friendly and perfect for parties. Place potatoes in a steamer basket and lower into pot. You can cook Cheesy Sweet Potatoes using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Sweet Potatoes
- You need 3 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of table spoons butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic herb spice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or more cheddar or Parmesan cheese.
Cover pot and bring to a boil. Cheesy Mashed Sweet Potato Cakes are the perfect snack! Cheesy on the inside, so crispy on the outside and so easy to make! The only difference with these is all the CHEESE!
Cheesy Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Set the oven for 425F. Slice sweet potatoes.
- Melt butter add spices in a bowl..
- Dip the potatoes in butter mixture, set in a oven tray. Pour left over butter mixture over potatoes. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- Turn off the oven.Take them off the oven, smash them with a cup or a jar, sprinkle cheddar or Parmesan cheese over. Set the broiler to low, broil them about 5-10 mints..
- And done !.
Mix half of the tahini dressing with the flesh of the sweet potatoes, then, using a fork, mash the potato until smooth. Taste and season with more salt and pepper, if needed. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in the flour,salt and pepper. Cook and whisk until mixture is smooth and bubbly.