Greek ribs. A finger licking recipe for Greek Ribs! Greek Ribs is one tasty recipe using fresh oregano. Cut pork into individual ribs, trimming off fat.
Rub garlic mixture on both sides of ribs. Greek Ribs—I must have been a Greek in my past life. I love most of their food, from their chicken soup (avgolemono), salads, souvlaki to their dessert (baklava). You can cook Greek ribs using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek ribs
- Prepare 5 pounds of slab of pork ribs.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of Greek marinade sauce see my recipe.
- It’s 1 quart of tzatziki sauce see my recipe.
And now my oldest son introduced me to. Preparation Place the prepared meat in a large plastic container, liberally cover with EVOO. Find greek ribs stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Greek ribs instructions
- Day one. remove silver skin/membrane. slice the ribs.
- Add ribs to a big bowl..
- Add marinade coating each one.
- Add the ribs to a gallon ziplock bag. pour all the marinade in bag and seal removing as much air as possible..
- Put into bowl in case of leakage, and put in refrigerator over night. cook on grill till done. if cooked in oven preheat 350 degrees Fahrenheit cook uncovered for 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Serve with tzaiki ssuce i hope you enjoy!.
Free online ordering from restaurants near you! Because with Grubhub: Click, click, food! Restaurants near Gus' Greek Ribs Family Restaurant. The Best Dry Greek Ribs Recipes on Yummly Memphis Dry Ribs, Chili-orange Country-style Ribs, Oktoberfest Ribs.