Spicy Beef Stew. I absolutely love beef stew, but it can take quite a while for that to get falling apart tender! You know what else is awesome? Instant pot spicy beef stew is for reals a one pot recipe, all in the.
It makes a complete meal when served with warm cornbread, sourdough. Mo's Spicy Beef Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Share: Rate this Recipe If you think stew can be "blah" or "boring," you'll enjoy this easy, flavorful dish. You can have Spicy Beef Stew using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Beef Stew
- Prepare 2 lbs of stew beef.
- Prepare 1 tbs of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of sazon packet.
- Prepare 1 tbs of adobo.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 3 tbs of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3-4 c of water.
- You need 1 of med sweet potato peeled.
- It’s 2-3 of small white potatoes, peeled.
- Prepare 2-3 of carrots, peeled.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1/4 of red pepper, chopped.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
As one reader says, "Very delicious, warming, and tasty. Zighini (Spicy Beef Stew). by: Ali Slagle. While you could use beef chuck instead of the more-expensive, more-tender short ribs, one of the beauties of this stew is the softness of a bite, the beef. The Best Beef Stew Recipe: Hearty delicious stew to enjoy during the colder months.
Spicy Beef Stew step by step
- Season beef with red pepper, onion powder, adobo, garlic powder, sazon, soy sauce, chicken bouillon cube, oregano & olive oil. Cover & let marinade 1-2 days..
- Heat a pot over medium heat with olive oil. Add beef & brown on each side. Once beef is browned on all sides, add 3-4 c water. (I recommend putting water into marinade bowl so you don't waste marinade).You want water to cover beef. Cover pot & let beef boil 1- 1 1/2 hrs until beef is tender. Check on it occasionally, if water dries up, add more water. Once beef is tender, cut potatoes, carrots & onion..
- Add regular potatoes & carrots. Stir, add more water if needed. Let beef & potatoes simmer for 10 minutes. Then add sweet potatoes & onions, stir. After 6 minutes, add red pepper flakes, stir again. Let boil 5 minutes..
- Add tomato paste & brown sugar, stir again. Let stew boil until reaching desired thickness. Serve over white rice or with bread..
Hearty and fiery, this spicy beef stew recipe will warm you right up and keep you plenty satisfied. Plan ahead – like many stews, spicy beef stew takes awhile to make. Here is an easy, frugal and mighty delicious spicy beef stew recipe. Sichuan has more beef dishes than most other Chinese provinces, and their spicy beef stew is considered to be comfort food. Made with star anise, Sichuan peppercorns, and chili bean sauce.