Tuna Salad with Roasted Peppers. Taking a hint from the Mediterranean, this delicious tuna salad combines the fresh flavors of lemon, roasted peppers, shallot, celery and dill to create a vibrant dish. Greek yogurt jazzed up with a combination of lemon and mustard replaces mayonnaise as the base of this tuna salad. This makes an excellent lunch or light supper.
Cut the top from a ripe, medium tomato and remove the seeds. If you have cooked chicken on hand, you can substitute it for the tuna. Arrange peppers a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. You can cook Tuna Salad with Roasted Peppers using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tuna Salad with Roasted Peppers
- You need 3 cans of tuna/ drained.
- You need of Roasted red and green pepperS/ chopped.
- It’s 1 cup of scallions / chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare of Salt (choice of yours).
- You need 2-3 tbs of Mayo.
Put the peppers on a baking tray and grill until blackened, turning often to evenly colour. Our tuna salad has a Mediterranean twist: olives and roasted red peppers. Have this sandwich for lunch at home or work or on a picnic, served with a tomato salad. There are lots of diced veggies that give this salad its flavor, color, and name.
Tuna Salad with Roasted Peppers instructions
- Roast peppers in broiler peel, dry and chop them, chop the scallions.
- Mix them with sandwich spread and veggies, add salt and paprika,.
- Serve with leaf of lettuce.
Red bell pepper to diced green onion. And a few generous splashes of hot pepper sauce give it some zip. Tuna never had it so good. Lemon Black Pepper Tuna Salad Recipe. Tuna salad sounds like a no-brainer.