Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets. Fried Fish Nuggets. "My family always requests these cheesy fish bites during our annual fishing trip in Canada," reports Lynn Negaard of Litchfield, Minnesota. Fried Fish Nuggets Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Let the oil come back up to temperature between batches.
Edible Method: Deep fried or pan fried. Deep Fried or Pan Fried. breaded fish nuggets. Chicken Fried Fish Nuggets – Delicious crispy fried cod or other white fish nuggets that make a terrific dinner that kids will love. You can cook Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets
- Prepare of Fish.
- You need 1 of lemon sliced in 2.
- It’s 8 of pieces of fish ( boneless).
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried or fresh chopped Thym leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need of bread of the fish.
- You need 60 grams of flour.
- It’s 200 ml of milk.
- You need 1 of big egg.
- You need 1/8 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare of frying part.
- You need 1 liter of oil or (500ml) in a deep pan.
I had some leftover cod scraps from making that delicious Stuffed Cod a la Empire so I decided to throw them into a quick recipe for lunch. Bring back the Friday night fish fry tradition with this updated recipe. Using Progresso panko crispy bread crumbs help the crust stay extra-crisp, while the fish remains moist. I love these fish nuggets, because they are made without any fat.
Fried bread fish meal / fish nuggets instructions
- Slice the fish in peaces and put them on a plate.
- Sprinckle pepper, thym and salt on the fish and add the juice after squeezing the lemon.
- Let the fish mix rest and start making the bread for the fish.
- Mix the flour, egg, milk and salt in a bowl.
- When the oil is hot dip the fish pieces one by one in the bowl with batter.
- Fry those fish pieces.
- Your fish is ready, Bonne appetit!!!.
This is a comfort food I like very much. I like them hot and even cold they are delicious. Cut fish fillet bite-sized pieces (nuggets). Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. In a bowl combine milk, egg, mustard.