Spicy Italian Zucchini Soup.
You can cook Spicy Italian Zucchini Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy Italian Zucchini Soup
- You need 1 lb of Bulk spicy Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of Chopped onion.
- It’s 2 cup of Celery.
- It’s 1 medium of Green pepper chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Of each of the following basil dried oregano and pepper.
- You need 1 quart of Canned tomatoes cut up.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato juice.
- Prepare 4 cup of Diced zucchini.
- You need 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
Spicy Italian Zucchini Soup instructions
- In Dutch oven brown the sausage with onion, drain excess fat. Add The next 9 ingredients, cover and simmer one hour. Stir in zucchini and simmer 10 minutes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese if desired.
- If to thick add water.