Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins. Stir together the cornbread mix and the brown sugar in a large bowl. Recipe for Corn Dog Muffins – hot dogs are baked with cornbread batter and cheddar cheese. Corn dog muffins are so simple to make because you start with a simple boxed cornbread mix.
The batter is almost identical to that of homemade cornbread, but don't let that scare you off. Side Dish Mini Corn Dog Muffins. Side Dish Fresh Corn Muffins with Bacon and Cheese. You can have Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins
- Prepare 3/4 cup of corn meal.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 40 grams of grated cheese.
- Prepare 4 of hotdogs.
- It’s of Optional.
- It’s 1 of instead of hot sauce, freeze dollops of ketchup the size of five pence pieces on grease proof paper. Add them to the muffin cups just before you add the hotdogs, and cook as normal..
Corn Dog Mini Muffins – Everyone's favorite corn dog made into the easiest mini muffins. Because everything tastes better in miniature size! Today I bring you these epic corn dog mini muffins. Now, I first saw these on Iowa Girl Eats about a year ago but I just never got around to making it.
Sophie's spicy corn dog muffins instructions
- Preheat your oven to 100°C..
- In a bowl, mix your dry ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- In another bowl, mix your wet ingredients. (Not including cheese and hotdogs)..
- Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Use a grand blender and mix until smooth..
- Spray cooking spray on the inside of your muffin tin..
- Divide your mix between your 12 muffin indents..
- Chop your hot dogs into slices and distribute between your muffins. Poke them just beneath the surface..
- Bake for 25 minutes, topping with cheese 10 minutes before they finish cooking..
Spicy Corn Dog Muffins – Life is Sweeter By Design. Greek yogurt chocolate chip muffins are amazingly soft, light and fluffy, with that beautiful airy texture! Made with Greek yogurt, which replaces some of the vegetable oil, thus reducing the fat content! Corn Dog Muffin Bites take this classic American food and make it even more fun! I have a lot of nostalgia surrounding corn dogs.