Purple Yam barfi dessert.
You can have Purple Yam barfi dessert using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Purple Yam barfi dessert
- You need 500 gm of purple yam.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 400 gm of milkmaid.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of chopped dry fruits (8-10 cashews and almonds).
- Prepare 25 gm of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of sugar.
Purple Yam barfi dessert instructions
- Peel the skin of the purple yam. Wash, clean and pressure cooker till tender..
- Then cool it and grate it. Then in a mixie jar add the grated yam, milk and milkmaid and blend to a smooth paste..
- Strain the pulp. Then heat it on the gas, add butter. Cook on high flame then on slow flame. Keep stirring it continuously. Then add sugar..
- Chop the dry fruits. Now when completely thickened remove in a container, garnish with dry fruits. Once cooled cut into small pieces..