Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles.
You can have Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles
- Prepare 1/2 pound of your favorite pasta I used corkscrew pasta.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can creamed corn.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onions.
- It’s As needed of water.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Creamed Corn with Beef and Noodles step by step
- Add water and tablespoon of salt with the olive oil to a pot and boil. Brown the beef with the onions and peppers..
- Drain the meat mixture and then add salt and garlic..
- Add creamed corn..
- Mix the corn and meat mixture..
- When the pasta is done add to the mixture and stir well..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.