You can have Keto Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto Biscuits
- You need 2 cups of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea Salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter (I used salted sweet cream butter).
- Prepare of Parchment paper to line the baking sheet with. Do not grease.
Keto Biscuits step by step
- Mix the Almond Flour down to the Sea Salt..
- Mix in the eggs and butter..
- The batter will be thick..
- At this point, I preheated the oven to 350 degrees..
- Now line the baking sheet with parchment paper. The website said to not grease or spray the sheet..
- Scoop the dough onto the baking sheet..
- These bad boys only take 15-20 minutes to bake. If you're like me and going through withdrawals or speaking in tongues while on this Keto diet during the first phase, you will turn the light on the oven and watch these things bake like I did. Yes, I stood there staring at these for 20 minutes without moving. Sad, but in my self-defense, I do have a day job aside from this..
- Once finished baking, enjoy. I ate these plain as they tasted buttery without. Very good, filling and a great side dish. Based on my Keto calculator, these are 258 kcal per biscuit if doubling the recipe and using an ice cream scoop to measure dough..
- I served these with some Homemade Cheddar and Cauliflower Soup. Recipe for this soup will be posted soon..