Greek Bison Steak Salad.
You can have Greek Bison Steak Salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Bison Steak Salad
- Prepare 1 of Bison Steak (suggested: Ribeye, Flank, Flat Iron).
- Prepare 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of Black olives, sliced.
- It’s 1 of cucumber, peeled and sliced.
- You need 2-3 of tomatoes, sliced.
- It’s 1 head of Chopped romaine lettuce.
- You need of Feta cheese.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s of Red wine vinegar.
- You need to taste of thyme.
- Prepare to taste of oregano.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
Greek Bison Steak Salad instructions
- Season Bison Steak with thyme, oregano, salt and pepper. Pour a small amount of olive oil into a large frying pan heated over medium low heat and add steak. Cover pan and cook steak for approximately 5 minutes on each side, until steak is to your desired doneness. (Recommend: Medium) Let set for 5 minutes..
- Place tomato slices on a cookie sheet, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and oregano. Roast at 375*F for 5 minutes..
- Place lettuce in a large bowl. Add black olives, cucumber, onion and feta cheese. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar and toss. Cut steak into thin slices. Add steak and tomato to lettuce mixture. Serve with warm pita bread..