Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders
- It’s 3-4 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 packet of ranch dressing mix (dry).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese.
- You need of Cooked and crumble bacon or turkey bacon.
- It’s of Other cheese,lettuce tomatoes, are optional.
- It’s of Hawaiian rolls.
Crockpot Chicken Bacon Ranch sliders instructions
- Cook bacon or turkey bacon, cut and crumble set aside..
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot. Cook on high 4hrs low 6/8 hrs cook till chicken is done (can use frozen chicken) cooking times will vary depending on the crockpot each one is different always temp the meat..
- Shred chicken and mix well. Then add the bacon and some cheese if you like and mix. Then it’s done. (leave in the juice from the chicken don’t drain it) if this gets to thick add some chicken stock to it..
- Notes- this can be made in an instant pot just add 1 or 2 cups of chicken stock, keep in mind it will come out more liquidity (I would try only using one cup of liquid).
- This is the first time I tried this and it works. Shred chicken with a handheld mixer. Some of it did come out of the crockpot,but not to much..
- I had a family pack of 18 Hawaiian rolls. Ended up with none left and had some meat mixture left over for lunch the next day..