Slow Cooker Italian Beef. Rump roast is cooked with Italian salad dressing mix and seasonings until it is tender enough to shred with a fork. Reviews for: Photos of Slow Cooker Italian Beef for Sandwiches. Italian beef has long been a slow cooker recipe favorite, and it is loaded with flavor.
A handful of ingredients are all you need to pull this amazing dinner off. Great for game day or an easy weeknight dinner! This slow cooker italian beef is perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender and absolutely heavenly served on crusty rolls. You can have Slow Cooker Italian Beef using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Italian Beef
- You need 2-5 lb of boneless beef top round roast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of chopped carrots.
- You need 1 of jar(16 oz) pepper rings(liquid included).
Place roast in slow cooker and pour seasoning mixture over the meat. I have fond memories of my mother in the kitchen preparing her amazing beef dip sandwiches. They always made our house smell like an Old World Italian restaurant. And as good as the aroma was, somehow the taste was even better!
Slow Cooker Italian Beef instructions
- Chop up the carrots into small pieces. Place to the side..
- After trimming off the fat, put the roast into the slow cooker. Add all of the spices..
- Next, add the carrots on top of the roast..
- Pour the whole jar of pepper rings into the slow cooker. Put the cover on top, set the temperature to low and cook for 7-8 hours. Stir about halfway through the cooking..
- Using two forks, shred the beef and then stir together..
Set out a jar of giardiniera for. Add the Italian salad dressing mix, broth, garlic and bay leaf. Tangy, slightly spicy Italian beef is slow cooked all day until it's fall apart tender, and then shredded. If you're looking for a great no-fuss meal, you have to try this amazing Slow Cooker Shredded Italian Beef! It cooks away in your slow cooker (hello easy weeknight meal!), until it's so.