Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts & Bacon will become your NEW favourite way to enjoy Sprouts! Low Carb and Keto WITH VIDEO! Sautéed creamy Brussels Sprouts and bacon oven baked in a cheesy garlic sauce topped with bubbling mozzarella and parmesan cheese!
And this year I decided on the creamy and bacon version of the recipe! This recipe is a perfect combination of fats, protein and fiber. These are all essential elements to good health. You can have Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- You need 10 oz of bacon cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 Tbls of butter.
- You need 2 lb of brussel sprouts trimed. (wash, cut off bottoms and quarter.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- You need 1/3 cup of grarted mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch (optional to thicken sauce).
Cheesy Creamy Brussel Sprouts With Bacon Recipe – tender Brussel sprouts in a creamy, cheesy sauce, topped with bacon and baked to perfection. A great, seasonal low-carb, Keto Thanksgiving side dish. Creamy Parmesan Garlic Brussels Sprouts are sautéed in a rich, thick and creamy parmesan sauce with minced garlic cooked until soft and tender. These make the perfect side dish!
Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon instructions
- Works best on a cast iron skillet or pan that can go from stovetop to oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook bacon, remove from pan. Drain most of the bacon grease except 1 or 2 Tbls..
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add brussel sprouts, salt and pepper. Stir together for about 6 minutes..
- Add garlic. Stir together for about a minute.
- Reduce heat and pour in cream. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- If the cream is too thin, use corn starn to make a slurry and add to the pan.
- Add bacon and stir together.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan.
- Remove from the stovetop and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- To brown the top, switch to broil for 2 minutes.
- You can garnish with additional parmesan or parsley or thyme or rosemary..
Brussel sprouts have become a favorite side dish for us! If you love Brussel sprouts try this Roasted Maple Brussel Sprouts with Bacon, Apple Bacon Brussel Sprouts Salad or Maple Roasted Brussels sprouts and Butternut. Creamy Cheesy Brussels Sprouts with Bacon are oven roasted with crispy bacon baked in a creamy cheese sauce. It's an easy side dish recipe that goes great with any holiday meal and perfect for those who think they hate brussels sprouts! Anything that goes with crispy bacon will go well.