Buttermilk Grilled Chicken.
You can have Buttermilk Grilled Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Grilled Chicken
- It’s 6 lbs of bone-in chicken pieces.
- You need 3 cups of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 4 of Table spoons garlic powder.
- It’s 4 of Table spoons(non-spicy) Paprika.
- You need 2 of Table spoons smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1/2 of Table spoon Cayenne or 2 table spoons Sriracha, optional, (adjust to your liking).
- Prepare 1-2 of Table spoons kosher salt.
- It’s 2 of Table spoons fresh ground black pepper.
Buttermilk Grilled Chicken instructions
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, make sure salt is dissolved..
- Place the chicken and all the ingredients in a large Ziploc bag and place in the fridge (see note above about marinating time).
- Take out the chicken from the bag and place on a rack so excess marinade is removed. (You can re-use the marinade by freezing it for later use).
- Heat the grill to medium-high and grill the chicken till they're done (internal chicken temperature should be 165 F / 74 C.