Avarekalu Pulao banglore famous.
You can cook Avarekalu Pulao banglore famous using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avarekalu Pulao banglore famous
- You need 1/2 cups of Basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- It’s 1 of Onion, thinly sliced.
- You need 2 of carrot chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander (Dhania) Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli power.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 of Bay leaf (tej patta).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Green peas.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Avarekalu.
- Prepare 1 inch of Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini).
Avarekalu Pulao banglore famous step by step
- To begin making Avarekalu Pulao Recipe-Hyacinth Beans Pulao, wash and soak the basmati rice in enough water for 30 minutes..
- Heat ghee in a pressure pan, add the bay leaf, cinnamon stick and let the ghee become aromat.Add the sliced onion and saute until it turns slightly brown..
- After 3 to 4 minutes, add the coriander powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and saute until the ghee separates out. This will again take some 3 to 4 minutes..
- Now, add the fresh avarekalu or hyacinth beans, saute for 2 minutes. Drain the water from the rice, add it to the pan and mix well..
- Now, close the Avarekalu Pulao with the lid, and pressure cook for one whistle on medium heat, switch off the heat and let the pressure release on it's own. Once the pressure is fully released, open the lid, add the chopped mint leaves, fluff up the Avarekalu Pulao gently using a fork and it is ready to be served..