Milk Tart Dessert.
You can have Milk Tart Dessert using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Milk Tart Dessert
- Prepare 2 c of whole milk.
- You need 2 c of condensed milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla flavor.
- It’s of Cinnamon sugar.
- Prepare of Cabin biscuit.
Milk Tart Dessert instructions
- In a pot, add milk and condensed milk, whisk and brink to a boil..
- Keep stirring the milk till reduce a little..
- In another bowl whisk egg with corn flour and vanilla flavor.
- Pour into the milk mixture, and keep whisking to avoid lumps.
- Keep whisking the mixture till thick, remove and allow to cool a little.
- In food processor, blend biscuit and butter till become like breadcrumbs.
- In a dessert cup pour the crushed biscuit then top with the milk tart mixture then again with the biscuit and finally with the milk tart. Sprinkle some cinnamon sugar to cover top, place in fridge for some hours before serving.