Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole. Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole recipe: Try this Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole recipe, or contribute your own. In a mediums saucepan combine broth, quinoa, lentils, and salt. Top this Greek quinoa casserole with pita chips, tomatoes, and olives for extra crunch and color.
On my slow cooker site I'm doing a feature where we spotlight recipes suitable for the new slow cooker that's shaped like a casserole dish (affiliate link) and it just might be causing me to become obsessed with the new Crock-Pot Casserole. A healthy, vegetarian dish these one-pot lentils and quinoa couldn't be easier. With spinach, mushrooms and lots of herbs, they're flavorful and delicious! You can have Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole
- It’s 3 c of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 c of quinoa (rinsed, drained).
- It’s 3/4 c of brown lentils.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 c of chopped onion.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlice (minced).
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen chopped spinach.
- You need 2 of eggs (lightly beaten).
- Prepare 6 oz of plain greek yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 c of feta cheese (crumbled).
- You need 1/2 c of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 c of kalamatta olives (halved).
Enjoy this hearty vegan Lentil, Kale & Quinoa Stew. This recipe filled with nutrient-rich vegetables along with lentils for a protein-packed bowl. The Best Lentil Casserole Vegetarian Recipes on Yummly Slow Cooker (or Oven) Vegetarian Greek Lentil Casserole, Lentil Casserole, Lentil Polenta Casserole.
Greek Lentil-Quinoa Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Coat a 2 qt baking dish w/ cooking spray. In a med. saucepan combine broth, quinoa, lentils, and salt. Bring to boiling and reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 20 minutes or until lentils are tender and broth is absorbed. Remove from heat. Let stand for 5 minutes; fluff with a fork. Set aside..
- In an extra-large skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 3-4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in spinach and lentil mixture..
- In a small bowl combine eggs and yogurt. Stir in the 1 tbsp snipped fresh oregano and the pepper. Gently stir yogurt mixture into mixture in skillet. Fold in feta cheese..
- Transfer mixture to the prepared baking dish. Bake, covered, about 35 minutes or until heated through. Top with tomatoes, olives, and pita chips. Sprinkle with additional fresh oregano..
I think the weeks are somehow speeding-up and I've had a bit of technical issues here this week that seem to be magically resolved now. You see, this recipe was all set for Sunday when the fabulous. Propiedades nutricionales, beneficios para la salud y para prevenir enfermedades y cómo usarla en la cocina. Pour another half-can of enchilada sauce over the tortillas. Try my lentil casserole with mushrooms, green lentil curry or spinach lentil soup.