Pan Seared T-Bone Steak. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen. Pat steak dry and season generously with salt and pepper. Add oil to hot skillet and when it begins to smoke add steak.
T-bone is a quick and flavorful steak dinner with no marinating required! Cut steak from the bone and carve meat across the grain. Thick and meaty pan-seared steak, infused with color from butter and flavor from aromatics. You can cook Pan Seared T-Bone Steak using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan Seared T-Bone Steak
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO).
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb. of T-Bone (steak).
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper. Pan-seared T-bone steak cooked in a cast iron skillet with garlic, butter, and fresh rosemary. Pan Seared T-Bone Steak Rezept: Food Network Küche: Food Network – FoodNetwo. Get Pan Seared T-Bone Steak Recipe from Food Network – excellent way to cook a t-bone in the house; used a cast iron skillet.
Pan Seared T-Bone Steak instructions
- Sprinkle salt and fresh ground pepper to both sides of the steak..
- Drizzle the EVOO on a medium-high cast iron skillet. Make sure that you begin to see smoke and then place the steak on the skillet..
- Pre-set oven to 350°F and sizzle steak on medium-low for 4 minutes on each side. Place steak in oven for 6-8 minutes..
- (An instant-read thermometer inserted perpendicularly into the steak registers 125 degrees F for medium rare.).
You'll find the ultimate Food Network Kitchens Pan-fried T-bone steak recipe and. To get a perfectly seared steak you need to bring your meat to room temperature, about thirty minutes then I season it with salt and pepper on both sides. Follow these tips and you'll be cooking t-bone Allowing your steak to rest will give the juices time to sink back in and throughout the meat, keeping it moist and flavorful. The T-bone and porterhouse are steaks of beef cut from the short loin (called the sirloin in Commonwealth countries and Ireland). This fantastic strip steak is the perfect dinner for date night or any special occasion that deserves something extra delicious on the table.