Keto coconut no bake bites!. Made with coconut and almond flour, these Keto, Sugar free, Low Carb. Bites, balls, energy balls, fat bombs, snowballs. Whatever you name them, I won't judge- I just call them easy, delicious and.
These Keto NO BAKE Cookies use a base of chopped pecans and shredded coconut flakes to recreate your favorite childhood no bake cookies! Freezer fudge, truffles, peanut butter cups, oatmeal cookie bites and much. These soft, chewy coconut bars are healthy dessert heaven. You can have Keto coconut no bake bites! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto coconut no bake bites!
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded coconut flakes.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- You need 1 of tablespoon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- You need Pinch of stevia.
- It’s of Strawberry slices (amount depends on how many cookies you make).
- Prepare of Kiwi slices (amount depends on how many cookies you make).
- You need of Mint leaves (depends on how many cookies you make).
Looking for an easy no bake keto fat bomb bite?! Look no further than the Kalifornia Keto chocolate peanut butter bite mix- see just how easy it was to mix. These completely healthy, sugar-free no bake keto coconut bars are a perfect keto snack/keto fat bomb! It'll be a bit more difficult to get the bars out of the form and the shape will be different but the taste will be the same!) Don't fill the mold completely, leave a small amount of space for the chocolate.
Keto coconut no bake bites! step by step
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor and grind until mixed (except the strawberry, kiwi, and mint.).
- Make little balls and press them on a plate until flat.
- Place the kiwi on a plate (on the bottom).
- Put the strawberry on top.
- Add the flat cookie bite on top of the strawberry.
- Add the mint leaf to garnish.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
These Keto Butter Coconut Bites have only four ingredients and require no baking whatsoever. Unlike many of the peanut butter cups you see online or on the shelves Perfect Keto Nut Butter isn't just any ordinary nut butter. Its main ingredients include macadamia nuts, cashews, coconut butter, and MCTs. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. The coconut bars are easy to transport and don't have to be refrigerated, meaning they are a great choice to make for parties, potlucks, book clubs, or any other time you need a crowd-pleasing dessert in a hurry.