Stuffed Quesadilla. Greens-Stuffed, Cheese-Stuffed Quesadilla. by: Sarah Jampel. Repeat until you've used all of the tortillas. Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas recipe – How to make Veggie Stuffed Quesadillas.
Stuff your quesadilla with a blend of chopped spinach, red onions, Kalamata olives, feta cheese crumbles and mozzarella cheese. This quesadilla is a surprising delight and would be great served. Ver traducciones en inglés y español con pronunciaciones de audio, ejemplos y traducciones palabra por palabra. You can cook Stuffed Quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Quesadilla
- You need of Quesadilla.
- It’s 1/4 of zucchini, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/4 of yellow squash, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of eggplant, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white rice.
- It’s 1 tsp of green onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of jalapeño, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/3 cup of finely grated cheese (cheddar, white, Monterey Jack, or a blend all work well).
- You need 1 tsp of cilantro, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of fajita or burrito sized tortilla shell (I love the Mission brand).
- It’s 1 of sour cream.
ON/OFF power light and ready light indicates when unit is preheated. stuffed quesadillas (gf). What makes these "the ultimate" quesadilla is how stuffed they are. Between ooey gooey bites of quesadilla goodness. We Indians are very fond of eating spicy foods.
Stuffed Quesadilla step by step
- Slice zucchini, squash, eggplant, or whatever vegetables you want to use into thin slices. Finely chop green onion and cilantro..
- I sort of cheated in this recipe – I had leftover basmati rice with peas and cilantro cooked up in a vegetable broth which was killer – I'm sure plain white rice would be just as good however! Either way, cook up about 1/2 to 1 cup rice..
- Heat up olive oil in a small sauce pan on medium heat, and add your vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. After a couple minutes, add the jalapeño, green onion, and cilantro, and toss everything to coat..
- After everything has softened a bit, add your rice and get everything nice and blended. Remove from heat, set aside, and add your cheese..
- In the same pan, add vegetable oil. Add the tortilla shell (make sure there is a thin layer of oil depending on the size pan you use), and place the vegetable/rice mixture on half of the tortilla. Top with chopped cilantro. Fold over the other half and fry for about one to two minutes or until looking golden..
- Flip and cook another couple minutes until the other half is nicely golden as well..
- Remove from pan and top with sour cream and cilantro for garnish and enjoy!.
Even till today few common habits seems to be alive which we got from our forefathers. Clean Eating Stuffed Mexican Quesadillas make the perfect, satisfying lunch or dinner! Clean Eating Stuffed Mexican Quesadillas Recipe. The quesadilla tortillas should get some dark spots and crispy. This is a quick and easy recipe for a delicious chicken quesadilla.