Thai broccoli soup. Home » Soups and Stews » Thai Broccoli Soup with Coconut Milk. This vibrant, flavorful Thai Broccoli Soup wakes up the taste buds! This soup is savory, flavorful and comforting.
Authentic, bold, and delicious Thai flavors make this soup irresistible! This delicious soup boasts a huge dose of green goodness and couldn't be simpler to put together. A wonderful mid-week dinner and there will be lovely leftovers for lunch. You can have Thai broccoli soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thai broccoli soup
- Prepare 3 cup of broccoli florets.
- It’s 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro dry.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ginger dry.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg fresh.
- You need 2 teaspoon of olive oil.
In this easy broccoli soup recipe, broccoli cooks together with onions, celery, garlic and fresh herbs and is puréed into a delicious creamy soup. Try this healthy broccoli soup alongside grilled cheese. Roasting the vegetables in this Thai-inspired soup is a hands-off way to sweeten and caramelize their flavor—a welcome contrast to the soup's spicy, savory broth. Creamy Broccoli Soup. featured in Healthy Holiday Leftovers.
Thai broccoli soup step by step
- Over medium heat salute onion with oil cook for few minutes then add broccoli and garlic and cook for 10 minutes on law medium heat.
- Add chicken broth and spices and cook for another 10 minutes then add the milk use the blinder to smooth the soup.
- To thicken the soup I used one tablespoon of cornstarch with 1/4 cup cold broth and mix well then add to soup and cook for few minutes enjoy.
Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until smooth. Stir in the nutmeg, then ladle into bowls. —— This easy creamy broccoli soup is rich, comforting and topped with crispy shallots. Thai Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup – Food Faith Fitness. This recipe for low-fat broccoli soup makes a thick and satisfying dish that is delicious for a fall or The trick to adding body to low-fat soups is by using potato and some low-fat or nonfat milk and then. Here's a creamy, comforting broccoli soup.