7-Up Biscuits With A KICK!.
You can have 7-Up Biscuits With A KICK! using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 7-Up Biscuits With A KICK!
- You need 2 cup of Bisquick baking mix.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of 7-up (I actually use diet ginger ale).
- You need 1 cup of Extra sharp cheddar cheese – shredded.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bacon bits – home made or brand of your choice (I used Hormel).
- You need 2 of Finely chopped jalapeño peppers – I used fresh – but I imagine red pepper flakes would work as well.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter – divided in half.
7-Up Biscuits With A KICK! step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400°F. Melt 2 TBL BUTTER IN THE BOTTOM OF THE PAN.
- Blend the sour cream into the Bisquick.
- Add the soda & mix to incorporate.
- Add the cheddar, bacon bits, & chopped jalapeños until incorporated.
- Place on baking sheet & dot the top of each biscuit with butter. I baked my biscuits for 20 minutes – your mileage may vary depending on oven true temperature.
- When finished, remove from oven & allow to rest before removing from pan.
- Only thing left to do is plate a bisquit.
- I like mine with a bit of organic raw honey.