Home made Romesco sauce (Vegan).
You can have Home made Romesco sauce (Vegan) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Home made Romesco sauce (Vegan)
- You need 4 of red bell peppers or other type of red pepper (not hot).
- It’s 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 slices of white bread.
- You need 50 g of almonds.
- You need 20 g of nuts.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need to taste of Spanish smoked paprika dust or hungarian sweet paprika.
- It’s 3 tsp of rice vinegar.
- You need to taste of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of fresh tomatoe.
Home made Romesco sauce (Vegan) step by step
- Cut the peppers in half and remove the seeds. Cut the tomatoe in half. Put olive oil on the bread slices, and put all of these on a sheet pan. Sprinkle with olive oil and bake until the bread becomes a toast, and the pepper peels start to become black..
- Wait for the peppers to cool and then peel them. You can peel the tomatoe also..
- In a food mixer mix the bread with the veggies, adding olive oil and the nuts and almond and paprika powder. Add salt if u like. Also add the smashed garlic cloves and the rice vinegar..
- Your romesco is now ready. You can eat it right away or store it in the fridge, it keeps well. Let me know if you tried this recipe :D.