Beef and cauliflower taco skillet. Cheesy Beef Taco Skillet Recipe with Cauliflower; Do you love Mexican flavors? We used to have a lot of taco nights, but I haven't done one in a while. That needs to change, especially after I've made my own low carb tortillas.
This Keto Cheesy Mexican Taco Skillet has is very similar to a recipe I used to make when I was in college. Taco Cauliflower Rice Skillet Dinner is quick, easy, healthy, low carb and incredibly delicious. Loaded with ground beef, vegetables, frozen cauliflower and topped with melted cheese. You can cook Beef and cauliflower taco skillet using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and cauliflower taco skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 cups of cauliflower rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 8 oz. of Shredded Colby jack.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need 8 oz of Black olives.
- You need 10 oz of diced tomatoes w/green chilies.
I love brown rice, but when I want a low-carb meal, cauliflower rice is my jam! More cauliflower rice recipes popular here are Cauliflower Fried Rice, Cauliflower Rice Arancini Balls, Cauliflower Rice Arroz Con Pollo and Mexican Cauliflower Rice, to name just a few. This recipe is a great way to get your kids to eat more cauliflower because it's all mixed in with the. Once cauliflower rice and beef have cooked, assemble taco bowls with your favorite toppings such as sour cream, lime wedges, fresh salsa, or avocado mashed with a bit of lime juice, salt and pepper.
Beef and cauliflower taco skillet instructions
- Brown ground beef in ovenproof skillet. Drain..
- Prepare cauliflower rice. (I use food processor to shred) cover in microwave safe bowl for 7 min..
- Add spices to ground beef. (This is where you would put tomatoes in if using).
- Stir in cauliflower rice.
- Cover top with cheese. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. For crispy and burnt goodness hit it with the broiler for a few minutes..
Make beef: In a large skillet over medium, heat oil. Add ground beef and season with salt and pepper. Ground Beef and Cauliflower Rice Casserole is packed with fresh spinach, beef, and cheese, then combined with cauliflower rice and baked. A low carb and Keto meal the whole family will love. for the taco bowls: In the same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add the ground beef to the skillet and using a spatula, break the beef into smaller pieces.