Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb).
You can cook Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb) using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb)
- It’s 1 tbs of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 4 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Avacodo Oil.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 100 g of salted butter.
- It’s 100 g of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hienz No Added Sugar Ketchup.
- It’s 2 packets of stevia.
- You need 800 g of Cauliflower rice.
Butter Chicken With Cauliflower Rice (Keto/Low Carb) instructions
- Dice chicken in small cubes, in frying pan with oil lightly brown chicken..
- Add water, onion powder, garlic powder and pepper simmer for 5-10 mins on low- med heat until chicken is cooked..
- Add remaining spices. Stir throughly. Recipe is light on spicy heat add more cayenne pepper if you like spicy..
- Add butter, cream cheese, sugar free ketchup and stevia. Keep on low heat and stir in until fully blended. Let simmer for 5-10 mins to thicken sauce (stir occasionally).
- Cooks Cauliflower rice and serve..