Moms Taco Salad.
You can cook Moms Taco Salad using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Moms Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 lbs of hamburger meat.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 of large can of dark red Kiney beans raised and drained.
- Prepare 2-3 of large tomatoes cut up.
- Prepare 1 bag of Mexican taco cheese (about 3 cups).
- Prepare 1 head of lettuce.
- You need 1 bottle of French dressing (or western dressing).
- You need 1 bag of nacho cheese Doritos (crushed).
Moms Taco Salad step by step
- Brown hamburger meat (I used my instant pot).
- Drain hamburger meat add taco seasoning packet following directions on package. Let hamburger meat cool I set it in the refrigerator for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut up tomatoes in bite size pieces, cut up all the lettuce.
- Drain and rinse kidney beans.
- Crush up bag of Doritos up a little.
- Hamburger must be completely cool or it will melt the cheese you don’t want the cheese to melt..
- In a big bowl add the meat, tomatoes, kidney beans, cheese..
- If you are severing this right away Add the all lettuce, chips, and French dressing. If you are not severing this right away then wait to add the rest of the ingredients till you are ready to sever it. If you don’t it gets soggy.
- You don’t have to use all of the dressing, I use about more than half of a bottle, it Depends on how dry or wet you want it..
- You can also add Banana peppers, jalapeño peppers, hot sauce when making Single plates..
- This is a eat the same day recipe, it don’t hold good for the next day, the chips and lettuce gets soggy. It a great dish for summer bbq or a meal all on its own..