✨BROILED LAMB KEBABS ✨. Serve these broiled lamb kabobs over a bed of Couscous Salad dipped in Tzatziki Sauce. One of my favorite dinners right here! Combine the Greek yogurt, garlic, lemon juice, cumin, olive oil, salt, and both peppers in a large bowl.
In a separate bowl, stir together mustard, vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, and garlic. Pour over lamb, and mix to coat meat. What To Serve With Lamb Koftas. You can cook ✨BROILED LAMB KEBABS ✨ using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of ✨BROILED LAMB KEBABS ✨
- You need 6 Pounds of Boneless Lamb Shoulder.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Coriander.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Medium-Large Onion.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Bunch of Leaf Parsley.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Beef Flavored (optional).
The best lamb kofta recipe calls for some killer sides, don't you think? There are plenty of low carb side dish recipes on my site, but here are a few options that would pair perfectly with your ground lamb kebabs. Keto Naan Bread – This pita-like bread is the perfect wrapper for your Greek lamb kofta.; Creamy Cucumber Salad – Either on the side or as a. However, her recipe for Mediterranean Grilled Lamb Kebabs is one that really stood out.
✨BROILED LAMB KEBABS ✨ instructions
- Cut the lamb into roughly 2 by 2 inch pieces. Use a food processor to chop the onion and parsley. Then mix all of that with cumin, coriander, salt, black pepper and olive oil..
- Pour over the lamb pieces then proceed to mix it by hand until thoroughly mixed. Cover with plastic wrap and chill it in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 4 hours..
- Remove the meat from the refrigerator and thread them onto skewers. Cook under an oven broiler for about 5-7 minutes each side. Serve with basmati rice or pita bread together with Greek tzatziki sauce on the side. Enjoy!.
Clearly, this recipe was a must make and it surely did not disappoint. The secret is all in the marinade, which is a mix up of all my. Grilled Lamb Kebabs are ridiculously easy to make, and packed with flavor! Load up your kebabs with marinated veggies – peppers, onions, and tomatoes. Even grill beginners can handle this recipe!