Crockpot Chili. Easy Crockpot Chili recipe is loaded with ground beef, seasonings & tons of flavor. It simmers all day in the slow cooker creating a great meal that everyone loves! Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe.
Perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as I've been making crockpot turkey chili for a couple of years now and absolutely love it. As the seasons start to change, the first thing I start to crave (after pumpkin in all the things) is chili. This Crockpot Chili is simply amazing – perfectly seasoned, perfect texture, perfect heat – and SOOO easy. You can have Crockpot Chili using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- You need 1 can of Dark Red Kidney Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Light Red Kidney Beans.
- Prepare 1 can of Pinto Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Stewed Tomatoes or Chili Ready Tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 cans of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 1 package of McCormick Original Chili Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Green Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 1 of Lbs. Hamburger.
Easy as in "throw the ingredients in the crockpot and push a button" easy. Quick and easy Crockpot Chili Recipe – Try this easy slow cooker chili recipe that the entire family will love. Delicious creamy white chicken chili made simple in the Crockpot! White chicken chili is one of my boys' favorites, and I'm excited to be sharing a recipe that not only tastes incredible, but has a prep.
Crockpot Chili step by step
- Brown Hamburger in skillet.
- Dice Pepper and Onion..
- Add Hamburger, Pepper and Onion to Crockpot..
- Open all cans and add All Beans..
- Add Tomatoes and tomato sauce..
- Add McCormick seasoning pack to sauce and mix within sauce..
- Mix everything together..
- Put lid on crockpot and cook on Low for 8 hours or High for 4 hours. Stirring Occassionally..
- Serve with optional toppings of choice and refrigerate leftovers..
A big pot of chili is one of my favorite "go to" recipes that I like to make in the cold winter months. Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. A rich, tasty crockpot chili that is easy to prepare and slow cooked all day. No long list of ingredients, you probably have them all in your pantry already! Update: This was originally posted in November of.