Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars. I created my chocolate cheesecake bars by using my standard mascarpone cheesecake recipe and folding in melted semi sweet chocolate. Then for good measure I topped it off with a rich chocolate ganache, garnishing the finished cheesecake with chopped pecans. Cosmic Brownies. special occasions. chocolate and vanilla brûlée cheesecake. special occasions. chocolate, raspberry and coconut panna cotta bars.
Practically effortless cheesecake bars that are so delicious and equally impressive. Use a wet knife for cutting cheesecake bars, wiping off crumbs after each cut. Cold butter is needed to create a "just right" streusel texture and a crust that's easy to handle. You can have Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars using 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars
- It’s of the crust.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of splenda.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
- It’s 4 tsp of butter.
- You need of the cheesecake.
- Prepare 2 of -8oz packs of fat free cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of splenda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of the topping.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of splenda.
- You need 1 cup of fat free sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
Cheesecake sandwiched between a layer of chocolate chips and two layers of chewy soft chocolate chip cookies. Me and cookie bars are like THIS *crossing fingers* Baby I love a good brownie/bar cookie recipe!! Matter of fact, you guys are probably gonna get tired of bar cookie recipes this. No Bake Easy Oreo Cheesecake Bars These dense and creamy oreo cheesecake bars are incredibly delicious, made with a cookie base and topped with a creamy chee.
Special occasion chocolate cheesecake bars step by step
- Combine graham crumbs splenda and butter and press into a 9 inch baking dish..
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth, gradually adding in the splenda and sugar.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and egg whites 1 at a time fully incorporating each 1 into mix..
- Add vanilla extract and beat until everything is well blended.
- Pour into crust and bake at 300° for 45-60 minutes.
- Turn the oven off and leave the pie in the oven and the door open for 30 minutes.
- On the stove combine the cocoa powder, butter and splenda and stirring constantly melt the butter and combine well..
- Remove from heat, add sour cream and vanilla and mix well.
- Carefully spread over cheesecake and return to oven for another 30 minutes with the door Open and the oven Off.
- Allow to cool for 2 hours before serving..
If you're thinking of making a quick and easy dessert for your next occasion these easy cheesecake bars are the way to go. Chocolate Cheesecake Bars Recipe – rich, creamy and chocolatey chocolate cheesecake, baked in a square dish and cut into the most delicious chocolate cheesecake squares. Cheesecake is my all time favorite desserts and I also happen to love chocolate. Thirdly, put one of these cookie cheesecake bars in your mouth asap. You know those dessert bars that you make with full intentions to bring to chess club or soap making class or your apartment guards, but then you find yourself washing out the empty pan and realizing that you never really shared them?