Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe). The search for the perfect Paleo pancake continues! You'll get best results with this recipe if you use ripe bananas: go for the ones that already have brown spots. Mix banana and eggs together in a bowl until smooth.
It's hard to believe there is a pancake recipe that doesn't. Add quick oats for a bit of fiber, and great tasting cinnamon (another phenomenal superfood) and you've got a sweet, warm stack of crowd-pleasing pancakes! Top with berries for an even more. You can have Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe) using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe)
- You need 1 large of Banana.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s of optional (for added flavor).
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
The search for the perfect Paleo pancake continues! Just eggs and bananas and you got flourless banana pancakes! Here's a Sunday brunch recipe that doesn't rely on any kind of flour at all. They are easy to whip up and taste like banana flavored pancakes.
Banana (Flourless) Pancakes (Paleo/Clean Recipe) instructions
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you do not have a blender, add all ingredients to a bowl, mash and mix until smooth (no large bananas chunks).
- Cook like regular pancakes:.
- Spray pan lightly with cooking spray (preferably canola oil or olive oil) and set on medium heat..
- Once pan is heated (test by dropping a small dot of batter in pan if sizzles/bubbles then its ready) add desired amount of batter to pan..
- Allow to cook until bubbles form on top side then flip..
- Cook for another 20-45 secs before removing..
- Repeat until all batter is gone..
- Serve and Enjoy! :).
More Healthy Pancake Recipes: Red Velvet Pancakes. Healthy Flourless Banana Breakfast Cake which is light, fluffy and tender but has NO butter, oil, flour or sugar! Vegan, gluten free, paleo and sugar free! The BEST healthy banana bread recipe made with almond flour and NO flour and no oats! Tender on the outside, moist and fluffy on the inside, this.