Vegan banana scones. Vegan Banana Scones with just the right amount of density, flake and fluff, a delicious crust, super yum banana bread taste, toasty nuts, and an over-the-top splatter of maple glaze. Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Rate Recipe. Vegan Banana Scones made healthy with whole grain flour, coconut oil, and lightly sweetened.
Vegan banana scones – these easy vegan scones with banana and chocolate chips are a great alternative to banana bread to use up brown bananas. Paleo Vegan Banana Scones made with almond flour and coconut sugar. Bananas: The star of the show! You can have Vegan banana scones using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan banana scones
- You need 1-1/2 cup of bisquick flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of cold vegan butter (sticks cut into cubes).
- Prepare 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 4 of table spoons of caster sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of plant based milk (I used oatlay).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Extra flour for working the dough.
- You need of You can always substitute any vegan ingredients forregular stuff.
Bananas give these scones amazing flavor as well as a lot of natural sweetness. Today, I will be showing you guys how to make this yummy vegan banana scone recipe! These are super soft in the inside and semi-crunchy on the. Put these Banana Black Sesame Scones on your brunch menu today or simply enjoy one for an I had recipes for muffins and fudge, but ultimately these Banana Black Sesame Vegan Scones won.
Vegan banana scones instructions
- Mash the bananas and set aside. Get your flour sifted. Using your hands combine the cold butter cubes until the flour feels grainy or looks like sand. Then add the sugar and bananas, mixing well. Turn your oven to 350 degrees..
- After mixing well, add the plant based milk and work into a doughy ball adding flour if it's too sticky. After you get the firmness you like, roll your dough on a cutting board making sure to flour it first. Make sure your rolling pin is also floured. After rolling a circle of 1 inch thick cut into triangles (or whatever shape you like). Brush the scones with some milk and even sprinkle some sugar if you like..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. They are moist and flaky too..
These vegan banana oat scones are made with a combination of whole wheat and oat flours which gives them a really unique texture and flavor. Alternatively, the scones are delicious served as a dinner roll with dishes such as vegan mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy. An eggless banana bread which uses up sourdough starter/ discard! This recipe can also be made into banana muffins and is suitable for vegans. The BEST Vegan Banana Muffins ever!