Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan). Our awesome vegan take on the insanely popular dish. Ridiculously tasty and nutritious – just look at all that protein! But nothing is going to block out this vegan chickpea curry.
EASY coconut curry with chickpeas and Indian spices. Naturally vegan + gluten-free; add vegetables like cauliflower or sweet This easy, flavorful coconut chickpea curry is ready in no time and packed with flavor! Now with a recipe video, above the curry recipe below! You can cook Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan)
- Prepare 1 can of chickpea.
- It’s 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 20 of small cherry tomato.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 10 ml of water.
- You need 1 cups of leeks.
Chickpea curry, one of my all-time favorite chickpea recipes. I've never been to India myself, but I've tried authentic Indian cuisine in my trips to South East Asia (I'm in Kuala. Meera Sodha's leek, potato and cashew nut curry. Potatoes and leeks go hand in hand the world over.
Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan) instructions
- With oil pan Fry the onion, leeks, tomato for 5 minutes.
- Add in the can of chickpea with its water and mix well.
- Add in the curry powder and stir fry then add in water mix well, add salt and light soy sauce then mix for another 2 minutes.
- Off heat and enjoy.
In the wet wilds of Wales, for instance, there is potato and leek soup, and in France. First… a helpful video tutorial that I created to show you how easy this is to make. Vegan coconut chickpea curry is one of those dishes that holds a special place in my heart. A can of chickpeas, some rich coconut I used to make vegan coconut chickpea curry recipes regularly when we were newly married. I'd whip them together with veggies we happened to have on.