Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice. Photo about A delectable dish consisting of a queso smothered quesadilla paired with spanish rice. Queso Quesadilla originated in the state of Sinaloa in Northwestern Mexico and areas of what is now known as Texas. The rich, melting cheese is said to have made traditional tortilla turnovers famous and inspired their name, "quesadillas." Flavor Profile.
Easy Spanish Rice, also called Mexican Rice, that tastes just like your favorite restaurant side dish with with an easy trick for perfectly fluffy rice! Spanish Rice/Mexican Rice add-ins: Tomato: Fresh diced tomatoes or even canned diced tomatoes are a. Start the meal at Don Pancho's with queso dip, chicken wings, choriqueso or the chips and salsa that come with every meal. You can cook Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice
- You need of Flour tortillas.
- You need of Ground beef or chicken.
- It’s of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Crushed doritos.
- Prepare of Queso dip or Fritos jalapeño cheese dip.
- You need of Sour cream, salsa and lettuce optional.
- Prepare 1 packet of Spanish rice mix.
The entrée menu includes favorites like nachos, quesadillas and burritos, along with specials from the grill. House specials at Don Pancho's include the chimichanga, steak tacos. This is one of my reverse-engineered projects, that is to say, my version of quesadillas from one of the local pubs. Spanish rice, also known as Mexican rice, red rice, or arroz rojo, is a Mexican side dish or an ingredient in other dishes made from white rice, tomatoes, garlic, onions, etc.
Nacho quesadillas and queso covered Spanish rice step by step
- Cook ground beef or chicken and shred and mix with taco seasoning.
- Layer shredded cheese, meat and crushed chips on tortilla and top with nacho cheese or queso sprinkle with more shredded cheese and top with another tortilla.
- Place in skillet on low heat until lightly browned (about 3 minutes) flip and brown the other side.
- Prepare rice as directed and top with queso.
- You can serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole and shredded lettuce if desired.
It is traditionally made by sautéing the rice in a skillet with oil or fat until it is colored golden brown. Cocinando con Queso y Nacho: Quesadillas. Spanish rice is the perfect accompaniment to Mexican foods, chicken, or just about anything. This simple recipe uses chicken broth and chunky salsa This is the best Spanish rice recipe on this site! I don't understand why people don't follow the direction to saute the rice!