Roasted tomato grilled cheese sandwiches. Grilled cheese sandwiches with gooey melted cheese, summer roasted tomatoes, fresh basil and crispy buttery bread slices. One of the best breakfast or lunch. Grilled cheese sandwiches with gooey melted cheese, summer roasted tomatoes, fresh basil and crispy buttery bread slices are a great choice for breakfast or lunch whenever you want something quick, satisfying and delicious.
Today I wanted something different, something a little spicier, so I made up the following recipe. The best grilled cheese and tomato sandwich is made with two semi-soft cheeses that are a little bit stickier than mozzarella or American cheese: sharp cheddar and Gruyère. Their flavors complement the tomato without overpowering it. You can cook Roasted tomato grilled cheese sandwiches using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roasted tomato grilled cheese sandwiches
- It’s 9 of cherry tomatoes cut in half.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of black ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 c of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s leaves of fresh basil.
- You need of room temperature butter.
Grating the cheeses for a grilled cheese leads to faster, more even. This grilled cheese with tomato is one of the best grilled cheese recipes out there, featuring roasted tomatoes, tomato mayo, basil, and melty mozzarella. Keep reading for how this best grilled cheese sandwich (aka grilled cheese with tomato and basil), was inspired by not knowing anything in the. Roasted tomatoes and herbs impart a great aroma to this sandwich.
Roasted tomato grilled cheese sandwiches instructions
- Prepare roasted tomatoes. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).In a medium bowl, toss together tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.Place tomatoes to a baking sheet and spread into an even layer.Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Prepare the sandwiches. Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat. Spread butter on the sides of the bread. With butter side down, top with cheddar cheese, roasted tomato and basil leaves. Top with the other slice of bread, butter side up.
- Place the sandwich on the pan and cook until the bottom is golden brown, for about 3 minutes. Flip, press with a spatula and cook the other side until crispy, golden brown and cheese is melted.Serve immediately.
Tomato cheese sandwich recipe – Quick and simple sandwich recipe made with pan roasted tomatoes and cheese. This is almost the same as the simple cheese. Grilled cheese is a classic quick and easy meal. On a griddle, toast sandwiches over medium heat until golden. The classic lunch of tomato soup with a grilled cheese sandwich gets an upgrade with roasted tomatoes and fresh herbs in the soup, and a warm grilled sandwich with two kinds of cheese.