Unstuffed Cabbage Roll. Easy recipe for cabbage roll soup with ground beef, veggies, and rice. These Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls make the perfect weeknight dinner recipe! Why do all the work of the traditional cabbage rolls when you can have this easy version with a fraction of the time and effort?
These UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS have all the flavor of a traditional cabbage roll with minimal work! This low carb cabbage rolls recipe is super filling and totally easy for busy nights! This flavorful "unstuffed cabbage" is a simmered ground beef and cabbage combination made with lean ground beef, tomatoes If you like cabbage rolls but don't like the prep work, this dish is for you! You can have Unstuffed Cabbage Roll using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Unstuffed Cabbage Roll
- It’s 11/2 of lbs. Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 of – Onion; chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of – Green Pepper; chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of petite diced Tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Jasmine Rice; cooked and cooled.
- Prepare 1 Tsp. of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 Tsp. of Turmeric.
- You need 1/2 Tsp. of Black Pepper.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
These unstuffed cabbage rolls check all the boxes. If you love cabbage rolls but don't have the time for all the prep, these delicious unstuffed cabbage rolls are your ticket! Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole is everything you love about a traditional cabbage roll recipe, minus the tedious work of rolling each roll. This cabbage roll casserole is made with delicious beef.
Unstuffed Cabbage Roll step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook rice; either by an instant pot or boiling method….let cool down..
- In a Dutch oven pot or a casserole dish.
- , mix together all ingredients well…
- Put dutch oven pot or a casserole dish in oven and cook for 30 minutes; remove from oven drain off liquid and stir; return to oven for 30 more minutes; remove from oven and drain again and stir; return to oven and cook another 30 minutes..
- Remove from oven and let it cool down a bit; then serve……*when done it will look like a casserole….
Stuffed cabbage is a delicious traditional dish from eastern Course:Main Course. I made this in the Instant Pot but you can easily make this on the stove, simply double the cooking time. I added some cooked rice to them as my parents always make stuffed. Pressure cooker unstuffed cabbage rolls recipe is yummy! Cabbage rolls are a comfort food in many cultures, mine included.