Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich.
You can have Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich
- It’s of Sandwich.
- It’s 2 slice of Bread.
- Prepare 2 slice of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 slice of Tomato.
- You need 1 of lettuce.
- You need 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of Scramble eggs.
Grilled Cheese and Egg Sandwich step by step
- Spread the butter on the outside surface of a bread slice and place it on a cold pan..
- Start putting the content of sandwich on the surface of the unbuttered side of the bread in order; 1 slice of cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs, 1 slice of tomato, 1 leaf of lettuce and 1 slice of cheddar cheese..
- Do the same step 1 to the other bread but this will be the top of the sandwich..
- Turn on the heat to medium to avoid burnt toast and wait until the cheese melted..
- Once the bottom cheese is melted, turn the sandwich upside down for the other cheese to be melted..