Banana Dates Cake.
You can cook Banana Dates Cake using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Dates Cake
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour (atta).
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- You need 2 of banana, peeled & cut into pieces.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 10 of dates, deseeded & soaked in warm water for 30 minutes.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 2 tbsp. of raisins & chopped pistachios.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of rose water.
Banana Dates Cake step by step
- Blend the banana, dates, oil and rose water in a mixer to a fine paste. Keep aside..
- Pass all the dry ingredients through a sieve and add the raisins and pistachios..
- To it add the banana-dates paste and mix until well incorporated..
- Transfer to a greased cake tin and bake for 40-45 minutes at 180 degrees C. in a preheated oven..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..