Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad. This recipe was one of my husband's favorite ways to enjoy salmon. I've had it so long I don't even remember where it came from originally. This salad is a nice light meal for a hot summer day, and it lets the salmon flavor come through. -Mary Dennis, Bryan, Ohio.
It is wonderful to enjoy a summer salad that is NOT loaded with mayo! Imagine all the flavors of a Greek salad, but with pasta! This delicious Greek Pasta Salad is filled with rotini pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, and feta cheese and is covered in a tasty greek dressing! You can cook Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad
- Prepare 1 can of Salmon (can substitute with fresh salmon (1 cup) or a can of tuna, or even chicken!).
- Prepare 10 of Radishes.
- It’s 1/3 packages of Baby spinach.
- You need 2 medium of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 box of Pastas (i used Catelli Gluten Free).
- You need 1/3 cup of Mayonaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Relish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Greek spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of White sugar.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
It's our new go-to pasta salad and is perfectly light and refreshing. A Greek pasta salad recipe bursting with Mediterranean flavours. Tasty, classic smoked salmon sandwiches, with a mix of creamy Hellmann's® Real Mayonnaise, cream cheese and sour cream. If the final product seems too dry for your taste, additional red wine vinegar and olive oil can be added.
Tasty Salmon Greek Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook your pastas as directed..
- Meanwhile, dice your vegetables and mince your garlic cloves and baby spinach. Put them in a large salad bowl..
- Drain your can of salmon and chop the salmon in small pieces..
- Drain your pastas and cool them with cold water until they are completely cold..
- Add the pastas and the salmon into your salad bowl and mix throughly with a wooden spoon..
- Add the mayonaise and mix until everything is evenly covered..
- Add relish and spices, salt and pepper and mix throughly..
- Serve cold, preferly after 3-4 hours in the refrigerator (pastas will absorb the taste). You can also serve directly as it is. Delicious!.
Combine pasta with the sliced vegetables in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the pasta and vegetables and mix well. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. This Greek Salmon Salad Bowls recipe is packed with delicious and healthy ingredients, and they These Greek Salmon Salad Bowls are packed with delicious, feel-good ingredients and easy to My favorite thing in life is time spent around the table. And all the better with some seriously tasty food to.