Chillie cheese fries. American Chili Cheese Fries. featured in Fries Around the World. Kiano Moju, Matthew Johnson & Alix Traeger. Ladle the chili over the fries and top with cheddar cheese, sour cream, and green onions.
No roux is needed and it comes together in minutes. Smothered in chili and cheddar cheese sauce, these easy chili cheese fries are a complete meal in themselves. Will you be trying these Ultimate Chili Cheese Fries?! You can have Chillie cheese fries using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chillie cheese fries
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare of Salt for seasoning.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- You need of Cheese sauce.
Grab some Glass meal prep bowls if you plan on packing this up for lunch! And of course I get all my grass-fed beef from Butcher Box! Try this meaty, very cheesy and slightly spicy Chili Cheese Fries or Potato Wedges. It is also easy to make and is done in a jiffy.
Chillie cheese fries instructions
- Preheat oil in a deep pan. Coat potatoes in flour.When oil is hot, put chips in one after the other. Fry them till they are a bit golden brown. Once cooked remove from the pan and place on a kitchen towel to drain the oil..
- Cut the onion into slices, and deep fry in the same oil you used to fry potatoes. Fry them till they look burned but should not be black. Remove from pan and place on a kitchen towel..
- Place the chips on a baking tray, season with salt, add grated cheeder cheese and mix a bit. Put onions and green chillies on top of the chips and another grated cheeder cheese. Put in the oven and bake for 3 minutes..
- Remove from oven, dish up, add the mayonnaise and cheese sauce.Serve hot..
A complete meal all in itself. These chili cheese fries definitely have lot of taste, but they don't have all the oil and grease that come with a big basket of chili cheese fries that you might get at the pub. You can actually feel pretty good. This Chili Cheese Fries Recipe has French fries topped with chili & cheese dip. Make a tasty treat to share with friends: our Chili Cheese Fries Recipe!