Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. I made the cucumber stuffed with spicy crab dip from my daughters small wedding reception. I added little more kick by adding some cayenne pepper & finely chopped scallions into the.
Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Using a small melon baller, scoop out most of the inside. You will want to leave the walls and a thick portion of the bottom intact. You can have Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- Prepare 6 of cucumbers.
- Prepare 1 packages of crab meat.
Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Cups made of cucumber with spicy crab meat filling. Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip. Find a good spicy crab salad recipe.* These avocados are stuffed with lump crab, cucumbers and spicy mayo topped with furikake and drizzled with soy sauce.
Cucumber stuffed with spicy crab instructions
- peel cucumbers.
- slice cucumbers about a inch thick. or thicker if desired.
- use melon baller to scoop out inside of cucumber, leaving walls and bottom..
- mix all the ingredients together and add chopped up crab.
- fill cucumbers with mix and sprinkle with Chile powder or paprika.
- let chill for couple hours.
I've had this idea in my head all week, I wasn't exactly sure how it would come out but I'm obsessed with them, they came out so good! Prep cucumber cups and crab mixture ahead of time and scoop into cups before serving. Blot the cucumbers cups dry with a paper towel and arrange on a serving platter. Mix together the crab, sour cream, cream cheese, sriracha and black pepper. Thin crab strips with julienned cucumbers, a spicy mayonnaise dressing topped with crunchy panko breadcrumbs.