Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole.
You can cook Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole
- It’s 2 of 10.5 oz Cans Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of Shredded colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 2 of cans mixed vegetables drained.
- It’s 2 can of 12.5 oz Chunked Chicken drained.
- You need 1 of cup milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 3 tsp of minced garlic from jar.
- You need 1/3 tsp of basil flakes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Chives.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion flakes.
- It’s 2 can of biscuits.
Sarah's Kickin Chicken and biscuit casserole instructions
- Combine all ingredient's except biscuits in large bowl..
- Mix them well.
- Pour into greased 3 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Take casserole from oven and stir well. Place biscuits on top of mixture . Dust top of biscuits with garlic powder and basil flakes..
- Place back in oven for 15 minutes.
- Take from oven and brush with butter..