Creamy Italian Chicken.
You can have Creamy Italian Chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian Chicken
- You need 4 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 of 14oz can artichokes drained and chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of small onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 packages of dry zesty Italian dressing mix (Good Seasons brand).
- You need 16 of cherry tomatoes chopped (each one cut into 4 pieces).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 5 oz of fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Creamy Italian Chicken step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Melt butter and a splash of olive oil in a sauté pan. Add chopped onion. Saute until soft. Add garlic and sauté for another minute..
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on low setting. Once it's nice and soft whisk in chicken stock and mix together. Add spinach, artichokes, tomatoes, italian dressing mix and black pepper. Then stir in the onions and garlic..
- Spray casserole dish with cooking spray. Place chicken in dish. Pour cream cheese mixture on top. Cook for 30 min. or until chicken is cooked through..
- Sprinkle mozzarella on top and put under broiler until cheese is melted..