You can have Breakfast Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Potatoes
- It’s 2-3 of medium yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 3 of scallions.
- You need 1 sprig of cilantro.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
Breakfast Potatoes instructions
- Dice up your potatoes. I like a small dice. They cook fast and get nice and crunchy..
- In a nonstick pan, add the olive oil and set to a medium heat..
- When the oil is warm, toss in the diced potato. Let em go awhile, tossing every couple of minutes so they brown gently and evenly..
- Meanwhile, chop up your scallion, cilantro, and garlic. I used a microplane on the garlic..
- When your potatoes are golden brown and tasty, toss in salt and pepper, and stir in the garlic, making sure to separate and disperse..
- Finish with the scallion and cilantro, and serve with a runny egg..